533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It, easier to start a new thread about that,
anyone interresting on buying a set of metal pedal for your SS

Find here the deal if we joint us like on this old thread

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34719

here the proposal from the resealer:

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your e-mail, we appreciate your interest in our products.

I'm sorry but the group buy pricing is not available for single pedal set orders.

We are able to pass on manufacturing costs by making batches of the same pedals.

We would be happy to offer you the following discount if you can organize another group buy:

5-9 orders 25% discount
10-19 orders 30% discount
20+ orders 35% discount

(an order definition is at least a gas and brake or brake/clutch)

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

Don't settle for "One Size Fits All" pedals.

Have a great day!

Rob Baylor
www.ultimatepedals.com
[email protected]
(561) 451-2623 Phone
(561) 451-4458 Fax

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would be interested. I was last time they did the group buy, but wanted to see what the reaction was from others who took the plunge. I certainly liked the look of the Griffin on the dead pedal and accelerator!

Count me in.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm interested for sure, but do they let each person pick their own finish (shiney/frosted, smooth/antislip)? What about the dead pedal? I would really like to get that carpet protected.

Anyone who owns these: what do you think of the finish you picked? The anti-slip is obviously "safer", but from the little pictures I think I like the look more as well. Seems like they would be a PITA to clean if they got mud on them (q-tip required).

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
No problems with each individual picking thier own style from the last order. I think I got the satin anti slip, no problems with them getting dirty at all. I think I have wiped them down once or twice. Only thing I see missing is that youll need some type of group buy code to type in your order so they can keep track of the # of people you have. I have the dead pedal (no logo) also and like it. SAAB on the brake and the griffen logo on the gas.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ok. so I will double check and ask them to give us a buy group number or something like that.

and if we said first of august to cumulate te max people and pass the order at this point? We'll syre got 25% minimum!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mmm that does look good solid155, I think I'll have to order them now. That deadpedal screws into the floor, or are they shorter screws that just grip the carpet/padding? Did the screws come with the pedal, or are you left to your own engineering?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
screws dont hit the metal on dead pedal, it's ultra firm just in the carpet. They send all the screws for instalation. Look over the old thread I think there are some more pics and some tips on instalation. I remember the brake pedal being a PITA to drill through and initial secure if you dont pick the right location to drill. But once its on it's solid.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm IN

Count me in. Where and to whom do I send the cash?

Ok, I have the Automatic and want the dead pedal.

Lets go for 25%! (or more)

Ok, just read it in detail, wait till Aug 1st... I want those pedals!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok,

so a left a new email this evening at Rob from UltimatePedal (what a cool name :cool: ) regarding a code for the group, the method to order, the fees for the logos etc. I know you can have some info on the old post (on my first thread) but just double check if nothing change since...

Also it could be a good idea to share this group with previous 93 model member and 900 as the also offer pedal for those models...:lol:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, here is the answers for ultimatepedal...I think it's very clear so check out their website, choose your model and option and the 1st of august we can process the order...

ciao!

Hi Charles,

Preferably, if you have a pretty straight forward order, please use our website.

Our SAAB products can be viewed here:

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=142

Specify your vehicle, the SAAB group buy, as well as any engraving options during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

If you don't mention the SAAB group buy you'll get your pedals quickly, but not discounted.

Also, with the website you won’t see the discount automatically, and you will get a confirmation email pretty quickly. That email will not have the discount applied to it, DONT WORRY....You are not charged until the items are shipped, and the set up of our software cannot compute a discount, it has to be manually accounted for. So when the items are ready to be shipped, you will get two more emails. The first email will be from our merchant bank and will let you know that your card has been charged the discounted price.

The second e-mail will be from UPS Quantum View (for the US orders) with your order’s tracking number.

You can also call us, please try to use our website unless you really hate internet shopping or you have a custom order, it takes up a lot of manpower to answer questions by phone.

Don't settle for "One Size Fits All" pedals.

Have a great day!

Rob Baylor
www.ultimatepedals.com
[email protected]
(561) 451-2623 Phone
(561) 451-4458 Fax

·
Registered
213 Posts
Man those looks good, but $150 (if we get the 25%) for some pedals? dang... gotta decide if I want the pedals or the optiflow kit now.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Viscouse said:
Fancy pedals don't add no extra go to your ride. :cheesy:
What! I expect my car to go much faster with these pedals and everyone who gets them as well.

Why? Well unless you all re-set your seat or memory settings on your driver seat you'll be closer to your gas pedal, therefor you'll go faster since you'll push the same amount (distance) on the pedal but it will have that extra leverage and make you go faster :cheesy: due to the extra pad thickness on the pedal. I expect extra braking power as well! My left foot will be much more relaxed as well due to the dead pedal. All positives for a very low price.

Speed through obscurity! Imagine if you move your seat forward as well!

They look cool ok, so I'm getting them, no one can see the Optiflow unless you make a cutout on the right fender and yes I saw somebody do that on their funky car just the other day (still no digi cam or I would of posted that pic).

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Know it's time

Ok, with holliday a forgot about that!!!;oops:
But knoe it's time to place your order directly on their web site.

I just email the guy at ULTIMATE PEDAL and wu will close the deal next friday
At this time only one place officaly is order. I will place mine right away and next friday, we will know how much % we got with the total of poeple who place order.
If you hace friend with other brand they offer like Audi BMW... they can join us and just mention in ther web order that they are wit the Saab Buying Group;)

Voilà, Merci

1 - 20 of 25 Posts