SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2005 9-3 Linear (175hp) and am anxious to do some performance upgrades. I have looked at the UK BSR website and priced out the Stage 1 (1,163 USD)and Stage 3 Kits (3,046 USD)and was wondering if anyone could suggest a place in Canada where I can purchase these upgrades? I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada and have a difficult time getting parts for my Saab, as there is no longer a Saab dealer in the city.
If anyone has done any performance upgrades to their 2005, 9-3 Linear like I am thinking of doing, then I would appreciate if you could give me some helpful information on where you purchased your upgrades and how much they cost you, including the shipping.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
go with genuinesaab.com he is based in the us but has much better support and has more reasonable prices than where ever you are looking

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
you'd do well to browse around this forum and just read through a couple of threads before making a decision.

welcome, btw

·
Registered
9,087 Posts
Your price of the BSR stage 1 is including 25% European sales tax which you do not have to pay.

The price for you should be 850 USD. Yes you can get it from GenuineSaab give them a call here: Toll Free 866.499.1068.

I bought mine from PFS but you might find it easier from a US company.
Anyways it's an excellent product with no problems. Start with stage 1 and then see if you later want to upgrade. Dont spend money on a fancy air filter unless you want noise .. you won't get any extra power. But with stage 1 you will feel the difference straight away. :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi, and welcome. As already stated, Genuinesaab.com has lots of performance goodies for you . BSR st 1 for $889. Those prices you quited are ridiculous unless they were including catback exhaust.!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize you got those prices directly from BSR. Natch, it would be less from the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts