SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
Ha ha not such good stainless I bet its made in China, they lie about metal content all the time. Try putting amagent up to it and see

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ha ha not such good stainless I bet its made in China, they lie about metal content all the time. Try putting amagent up to it and see
The BSR system is marked Made in Sweden.

OP, mine is doing the same, but not as bad as yours for obvious reasons (I'm in Texas; you're in Ontario). I've had it on the car for about 18 months and 30k miles. It has only seen salt for 2-3 weeks the whole time I've had it.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
great follow up!

still not bad looking, especially when you consider the alternatives... JT is aluminized and would of course look much much worse than the BSR, and for the cost, the BSR is cheaper than a stock replacement. I plan on getting a BSR system for my 03 wagon as soon as my stock system starts to give way (still holding strong somehow after 163k New England miles, knocks wood).

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
that's totally crap... anyone else makes catbacks for 9-5s??? OBX can't be found anywhere anymore... :(

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
that's totally crap... anyone else makes catbacks for 9-5s??? OBX can't be found anywhere anymore... :(
OBX "quality" makes BSR look like platinum and diamonds...

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
OBX "quality" makes BSR look like platinum and diamonds...
I don't think they would rust as fast? wasn't the tubing all shiny ss? That would have let me to believe that it would rust less... besides, they were half the price of BSR.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I wished apexi made catbacks for Saab. I had ws2 on my prelude... sweetest thing I ever heard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts