SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
StX221 said:
So can a friend and i with the same model, year and everything both use the ppc upgrade??

Nick
No, you have to provide your ECU number and its coded to work only with that particular ECU. They would'nt sell very many otherwise would they? :cheesy:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
uncc 9-5 said:
Will removing my cat hurt my chances at passing the emission inspection? I would really like to be able to drive once i get my new exhaust... legally. Does anyone else have a problem with their emmisions? Just to trying to clarify before i buy.
You can buy an exhaust that has a special drop in cat section, hence you run all year minus the cat, come emissions check time you drop the cat into the specially designed part of the exhaust, pass the test then remove it ready for next test. I believe Finn has one of these. :cool:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that Saabnc. :( Having had a delivery firm lose my goods before i can identify with your anger. Why do you have to wait 20 days? Can't the delivery firm find it via the shipment number, or have they lost it/had it stolen? Could also be over zealous US customs, i ordered some cds from the US...customs detained them for 2 weeks before letting them through. :evil:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Why did'nt the shipping company take it back to their depot and drop a contact card on your mat? I'd ball them out...how can they return it 6000 miles instead of trying a re-delivery? :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.