SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
08' Saab 9-3 aero sportcombi 2.8l V6 FWD
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been trying to find a replacement set of rear springs as one has sheared off completely and i am having a hard time determining what springs i need to get for the 2008 93 aero sportcombi 2.8 v6 fwd.

Any info would be greatly appreciated thank you

·
Registered
820 Posts
Springs are sold by suspension part code. On your driver's side door sill is a plate with VIN and part codes. It looks like the pic. The second set of characters is the rear spring code (in this example AJ).

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have a rear set off my 08 but I’ll have to check the codes on them.

edit: mine are XWD springs code x5

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Springs are sold by suspension part code. On your driver's side door sill is a plate with VIN and part codes. It looks like the pic. The second set of characters is the rear spring code (in this example AJ).
View attachment 275103
Awesome thanks! So i think ill need AQ. If anyone has a half decent set for sale i am interested

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 275103
Ok so after earching around for a bit i seem to be having trouble finding any AQ labeled coils, i have found plenty that are color coded or marked with a number. Is there another way to label the coils besides the AQ that im finding? Ive looked at esaabpart eeuroparts partsgeek rockauto and a few others with no luck finding an AQ some a refering to a YS3F model but myunderstanding is thats a broad description of the 93 in general, no?
Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
820 Posts
Ya, I added a couple of other links while you were ordering, JIC. 👍

Reactions: Liamsammon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts