SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when I got in my car I noticed that all of my pre-set radio stations had something weird written. Instead of Rock 105.3 it said an upside down question mark, 96.5 said an underlined u, and 94.1 just had nothing. The other three were like this as well.

After school I got in my car and turned on the radio, and every pre-set station now says "****" and nothing else.

When I scan the frequencies are there again, but if I set a new station, it switches to "****" again.

What is going on?!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am still using the original battery, but how would that change the station names?

Currently 94.1 is 587.33...help! :eek:

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
Lo bateries somwtimes cause electronic glitches. You can either pull fuse 14...check the manual, I think that's radio/infotainment, to see if it resets...or disconnect negative battery cable for a few minutes to reboot the systems.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Autozone. It'll be half the price at least, and I think Autozone offers a 3-year free replacement warranty on it.

Unless your car is still under warranty, in which case I'd go back to the dealer and have them test the battery and replace it under warranty if it's found to be bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts