SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I pull into work in my 03 Vector and pull my laptop bag out from under the glove compartment (down in front of passenger seat). I had the flip out cupholder open in the dash and somehow in my haste it caught the edge and it snapped off like a twig. Busted. There was no gluing it back. My car has been off warranty for over 4 months so I called the parts dept at B&B Saab in Santa Clara, CA and they said new cupholder is around $93 and transferred me to service to find out about labor. They looked me up in the system and said they would have Saab pay for everything out of goodwill. I took my car in at lunch and 1 hr later I had a fixed cupholder and a washed car. Amazing. It's service like this that makes me want to stick with Saab in the future.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Reason to move to California check-list:

Nice weather..............check
Nice people................check
Good Saab dealership...check

;)

O well, Belgium is nice too, even with less generous dealers :cool:

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I had a couple of situations handled out of warranty as well with excellent dealers.
They are out there you just have to find them. And don't plan on getting this type of service from a VW or Audi dealer:roll:

·
Registered
194 Posts
A lot of dealers will try to help their customers and the ones that don't have little or no business experience. I've owned a lot of different models of cars over the years and they all have good dealers and bad dealers...good people are hard to come by everywhere.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i bought my car at b&b, their service was what sold me on buying my saab there instead of burlingame saab...which was a bit more snobby towards me. but i've always taken my car to burlingame for service since it is only a few blocks from my house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts