SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ugh, will the madness never end.... this explains the 26 psi the other day :eek:

I'll try to muck it all together, but now I gotta find a spare.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate it Red. I'm sure I'll find one 'round here. And there I was giving Mike a hard time about driving around with his wastegate unhooked. :roll: Stupid karma. :evil:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
DanF. said:
Appreciate it Red. I'm sure I'll find one 'round here. And there I was giving Mike a hard time about driving around with his wastegate unhooked. :roll: Stupid karma. :evil:
haha! except you didn't know about it, so it doesn't count ;)

·
4,637 Posts
In the meantime, you could just link two of the hoses together to limit to base boost. Can't remember which two...

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree, just goes to show you that you don't always notice the details in some things until you need to.

I wouldn't have noticed this for a long time, but I had my APC unplugged when I brought it in to get inspected yesterday (passed, although there was some issue with the loudness of my exhaust... I won ) and didn't want 'em to play around with the car, :p and when I was driving home I noticed that it would still boost..... a lot.... but it did already so I don't think there's any damage done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts