SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i got my stage 3 tuned edu back from BCB and i am having a stuttering / bucking issue at WOT after 12 psi the car starts to jerk / stutter / buck something of that sort.
i have a set of the NGK ES-11 plugs gaped to .08
what could it be please help i really want to enjoy my car...

Problem with the tune ?

Problem with the plug gap ?

Or do I need bigger Injectors ?

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
Step One: Call Casey at BCB and discuss the symptoms with him. He is universally reputed to be a super nice guy who completely supports his customers and stands behind his work. He is also well regarded and reputed to be extremely available to his customers.

Step 2: See step one above.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Step One: Call Casey at BCB and discuss the symptoms with him. He is universally reputed to be a super nice guy who completely supports his customers and stands behind his work. He is also well regarded and reputed to be extremely available to his customers.

I will give him a call i sent him an email there is no contact number on His website would you happen to have it ??

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts

Danggit, please make your list simpler, Saabo. I'm having trouble following ......

·
Registered
799 Posts
Hello i got my stage 3 tuned edu back from BCB and i am having a stuttering / bucking issue at WOT after 12 psi the car starts to jerk / stutter / buck something of that sort.
i have a set of the NGK ES-11 plugs gaped to .08
what could it be please help i really want to enjoy my car...

Problem with the tune ?
NO
Problem with the plug gap ?
NOT LIKELY Are you running colder plugs? You left off the important part.
Or do I need bigger Injectors ?
NO
You likely have an issue with your coils. 99.99999961% of all stuttering issues are coils.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes that is correct I had an improper plug gap I contacted Casey via text he was very help with getting the correct info to me thank you Casey I will keep you guys updated later tonight

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Yes that is correct I had an improper plug gap I contacted Casey via text he was very help with getting the correct info to me thank you Casey I will keep you guys updated later tonight

You're in good hands, Casey has always been there to answer my questions and support when in need. ;ol;;ol;

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
It's all about Step One.

Glad you got it worked it out. A good tune transforms the car from a decently performing conveyance into a much more engaging experience.

·
Registered
799 Posts
You likely have an issue with your coils. 99.99999961% of all stuttering issues are coils.

Holy crap, I read it on my phone and saw .03 so now I have to get my eyes checked :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts