·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Mike Beggs
Means of contact: Please PM me and I'm happy to give my # to talk on the phone
Price: $650 or $600 plus shipping
Description:

Please note I have 2 different prices for this kit and that depends on which rotors you want. There is a choice of regular Cobalt SS rotors (machined to fit the Saab hub) or GS Slotted Rotors.

Complete Brembo front brake kit for 03-11 9-3. I believe this also fits the 03-09 9-5 but I'm not 100% on that (Can someone verify that is correct or not?) Other than dirty, the Brembo Calipers from the Cobalt SS are in excellent condition painted Silver. I do have to touch up the Calipers a bit and I'll do that before they ship.

It does come with original Cobalt pads, about 60% pad remaining. GS Slotted rotors in excellent condition with 7k miles on them. Or OEM Cobalt SS rotors recently machined with about 500 miles on them in excellent condition, Goodridge SS brake lines, and all correct hardware required for the kit. You will need Aero dust shields for the rotors to fit unless you want to

$650 plus shipping with the GS slotted rotors, $600 plus shipping with the OEM Cobalt rotors.

Please note that this is a heavy *** kit. I'll have to ship it in a few boxes. I have no idea how much each box would weigh as I haven't boxed them up yet. If you would like it shipped to you and you pay a large chunk for shipping, I'll return whatever money was left over to you that you over paid to the penny. I'll provide shipping receipts so you know you're not getting screwed.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You can piece this brand new for cheaper? These calipers are $399 on eBay, the rotors are $150 from GS, then like $130 for the lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts