SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fitted new wp pro 6 pot brakkes last week there fantastic brake so much better but the most notable thing i found is there so much lighter and the car feels much faster like hadding 20bhp a must have mod for your saab

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Motion Seconded.

Photos or we won't speak to you...... ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pictures coming
mad-man said:
fitted new wp pro 6 pot brakkes last week there fantastic brake so much better but the most notable thing i found is there so much lighter and the car feels much faster like hadding 20bhp a must have mod for your saab

·
Registered
232 Posts
That wa 10 minutes ago, hurry up....or I'm going to have to get another Bier!:eek:

How much? Parts, shipping, labor (if It is not a DIY)?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
They're too good to put on a car. They'd take pride of place on my mantle piece next to the family portrait:lol:

·
Registered
563 Posts
hurry up mad man! Any longer and I'll have to do some work!

i've not seen better looking stoppers since i nearly once brought a complete AP set up for my Fireblade 6pot radial

I'd take them brakes to work with me just to show people :D nevermind install them!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pictures

mad-man said:
how do u insert pictures in i'm new at this?

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
Are you telling me you just put these crazy 6 pot calipers on and the master brake cylinder is the orginial one?

So did you sell the left or right kidney?

Lucky git:cheesy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts