SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is a bra made for the 2006 convertible Aero (20th anniversary edition if it makes a difference)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm sure they make a traditional bra for the car but I would recommend the clear protective film. Traditional bras typically do more harm than good and some consider them tacky. The Clearbra's are hardly noticeable but still protect the car.

There are several brands and a couple of threads around here about them. I have the X-Pel brand on my VW and am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I agree with the protective film, you'll never notice it from 5 feet away. Any good tint shop will be able to do it, and if they don't I wouldn't get my car tinted there becaus ethe techs ned to know what they are going to get the film tight around all the curves via heat gun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I agree on the "clear bra" - I just got mine done and you can hardly tell it's on there unless you know where to look.

So much better looking than a bra IMHO.

Ask to see some work the dealer has done so you can see how quality their work is.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm getting the ArmorGlove done to the nose of our 2007 S/S 93.
I'm sold on the clear plastic protectant. The other leather type material front end covers should be a thing of the past.

·
Registered
489 Posts
just to add my 2 cents - my clear plastic "bra" has been on since March 2004 and still looks great!

well worth it.

Jaime

·
Registered
731 Posts
If you want to go the way of a traditional bra, Colgan Custom makes one, I use it on mine when i take long road trips.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well, I just discovered that the CosCob, CT ArmorGlove is now located in Elmsford, NY, and is now Eagle Guard.

I have no idea if there is an Armor Glove dealer or installer anywhere or if this Eagle Guard is the new nationwide Armor Glove or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts