SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my 1995 9000 cs could i put a BOV instead of the bypass valve it has now or is there no high enough boost pressure to use one, becuase i apparently have the "low pressure" tubro system, and i dont have a boost gauge yet so i have no idea how much boost i have now.

I mainly want it for that sweet *** sound lol, i dont care about performance in this aspect.

NVM, i looked around and they are too expensive...besides apparenlty they all sound the same as mine just opened up to atomosphere like i have it now.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
?? lol, yes u have a low pressure turbo, if u spend like 100 buks, and get an ecu from the 9000 cse you can get the full pressure turbo and get an extra 25 hp, if you do that, and then get an open air intake ull get a louder woosh noise, your not looking for any performance gains are you?

Imran

·
Registered
414 Posts
9-3Aero said:
?? lol, yes u have a low pressure turbo, if u spend like 100 buks, and get an ecu from the 9000 cse you can get the full pressure turbo and get an extra 25 hp, if you do that, and then get an open air intake ull get a louder woosh noise, your not looking for any performance gains are you?

Imran
with that, your going to want a bpc as well.....

·
Registered
166 Posts
I thought that the LPT cs models didnt come with an intercooler. so you might have to get an intercooler with all of the piping from a CSE too

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think the bypass makes far way better sound than the BOV, instead of one wooosh, it goes like this wooosh woosh wosh. So throw away the filter box and replace the filter with a conical "sports" filter.:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i guess i have a rare low pressure turbo with an intercooler lol, becuase my saab def has an intercooler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts