SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
Not sure is you are aware of NESA, but I think they meet out in Worchester. I'd be game for a north shore/south shore/southcoast club!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saab Club

Well i live just south of boston and was just throwing the idea out there for a saab club. I know about NESA but dont want to drive to worcester and western mass. I thought they were based out of NH. anyways I have a 95 900 set just got it and love it did all the basic mods. Took it to importwarz last week was the only saab there i ran 14.8 at 85mph not bad at all. I converted from rice rockets(acura) and glad i done it. If you guys want to contact directly to each other just leave emails . Very much intersted in a club for saabs or open to all eruo's. [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
15 minutes north of boston, but i'm affraid i'm going to college next year and wont have the car around, otherwise i'd jump on the opportunity
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,140 Posts
TheVo said:
Right by Fenway park . BU student.
....Just got 900SE V6 1995. I love the car, but O am not sure it it loves me. :D
have you changed your serpentine belt and tensioner pulley yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
mike saunders said:
have you changed your serpentine belt and tensioner pulley yet?
I havent. should I do it soon. the car is 82000mi. But I think I have problem with the gear box. When I first start the car and take off it takes a while to switch to 2nd. the problem disapears immediately after 300 feet.... but I'll post this in another topic...
Sacko said:
TheVo, i'm a fellow BU student. maybe i could help you out.
Sure , we can meet for a coffe at GSU cafeteria ... around beggining of classes?
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,584 Posts
TheVo said:
I havent. should I do it soon. the car is 82000mi. But I think I have problem with the gear box. When I first start the car and take off it takes a while to switch to 2nd. the problem disapears immediately after 300 feet.... but I'll post this in another topic...
If its happening during cold starts that might be normal, the trans. ECU knows that the engine is cold and runs the gears out a little longer to help warm it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Slaab4life said:
If its happening during cold starts that might be normal, the trans. ECU knows that the engine is cold and runs the gears out a little longer to help warm it up.
Thanks - this sounds great ... I have a great car then:cheesy:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top