SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running this wheel on a 9-5? If so, can you post pictures? I've always likes this style when I see them on Audis but haven't seen a 9-5 with them. If you have a photo of a 9-5 wagon, that would be even better.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like Borbet too. But my favourite is Design XL in Black and I have ordered it from tirerack and will reach my home tomorrow.:cheesy:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mark Lee said:
I like Borbet too. But my favourite is Design XL in Black and I have ordered it from tirerack and will reach my home tomorrow.:cheesy:
Hubby tried to convince me to buy those for my 9-5 as he really liked them, but I wanted something that looked similar to OEM, just bigger and better. I was inspired by a blue Aero down the street that had some really nice OEM rims. I think they were OEM- could have just swapped out the center caps.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Mark Lee said:
Wanna look like this?

The build quality and Finish of the Borbet's is excellent; I wanted and ordered a set of LS but a set of XL's turned up instead :roll: but I liked them so much I kept them.

The Borbet website has a 9-5 waggon on its sampler page where you stick a design on a car picture.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Actually, I have considered Fondmetal 9GR MAT BLACK+NICKEL and the Bobert XL. Both are very impressive design. Having compared the prices and the cost of shipment, I choose Borbet XL which, in my view, looks like BMW style wheel.

The wheel has reached my home this afternoon, and I will go to fix it weekend. Then, I will share photo with all of you!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi ragtopcav,

My Borbet wheel has arrived. As recommended by Tirerack, I should use 235/40/18 tyre for this 18x8.5 wheel, so what is the coreect tyre pressure for 235/40/18 tyre if my SAAB is a 2000 saloon.

Thank you for your advice.
:lol:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
About 36-38psi..

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Chris 9-5 said:
About 36-38psi..
I'll agree with that; I am using 36psi all around at the moment and wear is even across the tread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts