SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Now got my 9-5 2.3T Vector estate. So was wondering if anyone can recommend a good boot liner / mat for a 9-5 estate?
Has anyone tried one that goes up the back of the rear seats when they are in the upright position?

Thanks
Scotch

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi

I have a carbox boot liner in my 9-5 estate it is over 5 years old and absolutely fine not pristine my dog has seen to that but it stops minor spills. The dogs water bowl leaked when I forgot to empty it before driving off :confused:. I thought about one that went up the backs of the seats but could not justify the extra expense. Basically go for a solid but flexible liner with a lip around the outer edge.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The Saab one is fantastic, although it only goes to the base of the seat backs. Not actually that dear and it works very well. It has a lip all round for melting ice and snow. Nothing gets through it. $150 AUD and worth every penny when the dog decided it 'needed to go'. Wood wont scratch it up and it has circles all stamped through it so stuff stops sliding about. Love it so much I want one for my sedan!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts