SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I am looking for some ideas on where to mount a boost gauge. If you have one, post some pics of it! Thanks

·
Registered
22,211 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
tommyjr said:
Hey guys
I am looking for some ideas on where to mount a boost gauge. If you have one, post some pics of it! Thanks
Can't forget the most controversial one!!! :cool:

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109195&highlight=Possibly

I've been meaning to get some night shots up, I'll do that tonight and post 'em up here and on that thread.

EDIT:
Well, my camera is no good at night shots w/o a flash. It's a pretty simple point-and-shoot camera so I can't get a good night shot. But regardless, it's not blinding at all, in fact, I forget about it sometimes since it blends in with the green color of the dash so well. (It has a green light in it)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The gauge pod on the a pillar was definately not on my list but after seeing one recovered with the stock color felt, I've changed my mind.

Attachments

G

·
Me like!

I agre with you Tommy...I would consider it once day after seeing it matched. More importantly to me I would have to go with a afr gauge first even though this is much more experience. Or both at the same time to reduce effort. Also I would have to make some custom covers to go over the gauges...an officer of the law associates seeing them as racer...:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts