SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I can’t post on the market place for some reason, but I have two questions. Number 1 the lower door trim on my girlfriends 98 900 turbo is not only fallen off in spots but it’s cracked and broken in multiple spots, if anyone has any for sale PM me. Second has anyone just removed them and filled the body holes where the lower trim mounts into the door? Would it be an reasonable idea since I can’t seem to find any of this trim online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
I think you need to get to 10 posts to post in the marketplace.

You need to specify what body style you have to match trim. Also, any car with the Viggen/Aero/Sports package will have a different color.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Would it be an reasonable idea since I can’t seem to find any of this trim online.

You're referring to the decor strip, correct? If so, the passenger side part number is 4241022 whereas the driver's side part number is 4241014. Since these parts were used on 900s for model years 1994 - 1998, they'd likely be readily available from a salvage yard, eBay, Craiglist, etc. You can even get them new.

-Mike

·
Registered
10,270 Posts
You can't get either door strip for a 3-door new. They're both backordered or discontinued. I actually have a pair of them, though, that are in great shape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts