SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a base model 2001 9-5 and I am considering a body kit for the car. I do not want something that looks too ricey, just makes the car look more agressive and prominent. Everything I have found looks a little too ni-roddish.

Anybody out there know of a good one?

G

·
Theres not much on the open market that will fit your saab except maybe boot spoilers. You could look at getting the aero front lip spoiler and side skirts. I picked mine up at a scrap yard for a very favourable price. There are a couple of places in Sweden that do great body kits but the shipping would just be a very silly price. :confused:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
I'd buy it :cool:

Think of the size of the intercooler you could fit in :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could someone maybe point me in the direction of an aero body kit? I called the salvage yards around here and they had nothing. Did find about 35-40 bumpers for my buddy's 95 chevy 2500.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Since when did PFS start carrying Hirsch? Oh happy day!

Must, not, charge, body kit, and, 19", alloys, to, credit..... caaaaaaaaaaaard!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGHHHH!!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Finn said:
Ouch, thats an expensive shopping list :confused:
Yeah that's why I muuustt...noottt...chaaarggeeee! Honestly though the kit and wheels are fairly priced...its the $300 for the mesh grill inserts that I think are pure robbery!

G

·
serencavalier said:
Hey Finn,
What do you mean by side skirts from the aero? how do they look? can they be installed without mods onto the stock 95?
Yes you can fit front lip and side skirts to a stock 9-5, look good too :)

Cost wise over here they are about £240 for the skirts then £120 for the front lip. You will need to get them colour matched. You can fit them yourself. :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts