SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I have an 09 with OnStar an bluetooth and all the sudden the bluetooth and OnStar stopped working and the phone control does not work. Has anyone experienced this problem?

·
Registered
7 Posts
My wife's 09 9-3 has the same problem as yours. Took it the dealer and they had to order a new part for the onstar system. I'm not sure what it is because I didn't take the car to the dealer to have the problem looked at. It took about 2 weeks for the part to arrive. The car goes back to the dealership this friday to have the part installed. When we get it back, I'll give you the details on what part they replaced. Looks like your gonna have to make a visit to your dealership to have it fixed.

Matt

·
Registered
381 Posts
Same thing happened to me a while ago. Is your onstar light even illuminated right now? They replaced the onstar module for my issue. You'll have to re-pair your phone once they replace module. It might also wipe out any voice tags you have created for any phone contacts.

It didn't take my dealer two weeks to get the part. I got a loaner and had it back within a day or two I believe, Who knows now though with the state of Saab how long it takes to get parts though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The light is not even on now. Is funny it was working in the morning and suddenly stop working all the sudden.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts