SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2004 9-3 in the UK. It is a 2.2 TiD. I have a steering wheel with a phone symbol and a speak symbol on it. My Saab manual does not say anything about how to connect it to my mobile/bluetooth. Can anyone help me. Also what is the best manual for these types of questions as my in car manual is quite brief.

lreeder

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Congrats on a good choice. You have good taste :cheesy:
You're posting in the wrong forum. This is for the older generation 9-3 from 98-02.
I'm sure they'd be able to give you better advice over there.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
lreeder said:
Just bought a 2004 9-3 in the UK. It is a 2.2 TiD. I have a steering wheel with a phone symbol and a speak symbol on it. My Saab manual does not say anything about how to connect it to my mobile/bluetooth. Can anyone help me. Also what is the best manual for these types of questions as my in car manual is quite brief.

lreeder
Simple answer, you can't. (Unless you have the inbuilt GSM phone, which you will find attached to the underside of the parcel shelf in the boot)

Saab do not have the facility in pre 07 MY cars for you to use your own cellphone with a bluetooth system in the car. The factory bluetooth system allows you to use your PDA/Laptop and connect to the Phone built into the car as a modem. You can also send your contacts to the cars phonebook.

Since the Phone option was so flawed and also very expensive, it is unlikely you have it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts