SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm looking into buying a 9-3 and i found one with low miles and a good price about 100 miles from me. I was looking forward to checking it out then i realized that its a base 2011 model and it's missing a few options in its listing.. I couldn't figure out of this car has bluetooth, xm radio, automatic headlights, or an autodimming mirror. It seems like not a lot of people have info on these 2011s.

If you guys can help me out finding out this info before I drive over to check the car out that would be great! And also if the car doesn't have these things how to fix it.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
9,888 Posts
Hi,
I'm looking into buying a 9-3 and i found one with low miles and a good price about 100 miles from me. I was looking forward to checking it out then i realized that its a base 2011 model and it's missing a few options in its listing.. I couldn't figure out of this car has bluetooth, xm radio, automatic headlights, or an autodimming mirror. It seems like not a lot of people have info on these 2011s.

If you guys can help me out finding out this info before I drive over to check the car out that would be great! And also if the car doesn't have these things how to fix it.
Thanks!
Can you not ask the seller?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.