SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I believe I posted this before as a question, now I have my solution. My passenger side blinkers (all 3) were on all the time (solid, no blinking). I called a private Saab dealer and he was thinking it was a wiring problem, and it seemed right. Anyway, he couldn't fix due to the lack of the wiring diagram. I then took it to the dealer, they diagnosed for 1.5 hours. Come to find out, it's just a bad bulb, side marker. For some reason it made all the lights stay on, instead of that one going out. I spent about $120 for a bulb change, because I didn't bother to switch bulbs and two "Pros" thought it would be the wiring. :(

I just wanted people to read this so they did spend the same to change a bulb!!

Dave

·
Registered
37 Posts
having the same problem with my car

Today I noticed that I'm having this exact same problem. After work I plan on buying all new blinker bulbs and replacing them all and praying that fixes it. Also for the past week I notcied that when I lock or unlock my car using the keypad not only do my corner lights/brake lights flash but my headlights also started flashing now. I've never seen them do this before and I can't figure out what would be causing this problem. I do have aftermarket HIDs that's I have had for almost 2 years now without a problem installed. Would the blinker problem also be my problem for the headlights now flashing when I lock or unlock my car? Or does my problem seem to be a little more serious?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Have heard too many "must be the wiring" stories and had experiences with the wrong (just because it works doesn't mean it's the right bulb) ones causing strange things to happen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts