SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i blew her up ;oops: ... the timing issue finally gave up i think.... shop told me the sound will go away, just drive it....and where is it now? at the shop.. had fun blowing it up tho...did a video shoot on an empty runway....multiple high speed passes...it was fun....but then i had to tow the car, oh ummmm, 50 miles with my denali? lol...prob gonna have to need a new motor tho....knocking is BAD, and car doesnt stay running once it starts....if it starts...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tweek's Turbos said:
I'm stumped that people trust or believe mechanics that say "the noise will go away'.

just to clarify...i didnt believe the mechanic lol...u kidding me? i know bttr than that...he just refused to check timing, and said the car wudnt be running if timing was off....w.e...dont matter, they owe me a motor

and i will post video, just gotta put it all together

·
Registered
94 Posts
That part of your own fault. If the mechanic seid dont sweat it. It will go away. I would be looking for a second Mechanic.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
These car will run with the timing messed up pretty good. A good buddy saab mechanic accidently installed the cams in the opposite spots and the car started up and ran that way.:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts