SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw you driving,.good looking vigg. I was in a new f150. I'm on vacation but it was nice seeing a viggen

·
Registered
556 Posts
New F-150 huh? Which one did you get? I got a pretty good idea. LOL Just curious cause I work at a Ford d-ship in Columbus.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a lariat, its actually my older brothers. i picked it up for him in houston a couple days ago. its black metallic, super cab, short bed, 5.0, 6 speed, basically everything except the touch screen nav. it is sexy and a blast to drive. i pulled a 96 cobra on the highway with it on my way home hahah, till 95:evil: stupid governor.

·
Registered
556 Posts
AH, I thought you were going to say EcoBoost, nevertheless the 5.0 is great in the 150. Yeah I was driving an EB when they first came out and it shut down at 100mph, needless to say, I was PO'd. LOL Gotta love the 150's.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahah yeah, i thought i broke the damn truck, i kept shifting up and it wasnt going any faster so i figured that was the end of the line haha. ecoboosts are bad ***. the 5.0 sounds nasty though. ive looked the truck over many times and i cannot find any problems with it, huge driveshaft, SS exhaust, even to change the oil shouldnt be a big deal! (compared to the expeditions, **** ford on that) lol. plus it rides very nice for a truck. i would definitely make someone test drive one if they were in the market for a 1/2ton. and you can never go wrong with the super duties, my dad has three, 7.3l diesels though ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
When we do get a 7.3l they last about 1 day on our lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts