SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! Thinking of sticking on some 19" alloys onto my NG900 Convertible. Just wondering if anybody else has done this and if so was there any problems that they encountered? Did also think about slapping on some 20", but was really unsure if they would fit!!!

Cheers all!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
18s are the largest I have heard to have been fitted to an NG. I have 17s with 45 series rubbed. So plan on 35 series for 18s.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Big BLing

theres a thread called pimped , theres a Batmobile-like Saab there which has 19 inch wheels on it .

i have 18 inch BBS rx wheels on mine , they are fine with 225 40 18 tyres but if i had known better at the time i wouldve got 17 inch wheels .

·
Registered
262 Posts
big tyres tramline

hi, i have 16's. 225 45's all round. i havent seen any saab 900 on bigger tyres than mine in the uk, and probably because of good reasons. I recently fitted 2 new tyres they cost me £300 for 2, which is about $700 US dollars. In the wet the car slides all over the place but in the dry its ok. But they tramline badly. I also have 5 spoke saab alloys, which i havent seen on any other saab either. they glow in the dark too, pretty cool except i have kerbed them badly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts