SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These as I understand will go on post 2002 9-5's.

Link.

I don't need anymore sets of these brakes so you won't have to bid against me :lol: .

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KKAero said:
Hi,

Any idea as to what size discs are included and what wheels are needed to clear calipers?

Thanks,

KK
You'll have to ask the seller, it is nothing to do with me.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Won't you still need to have fabricated a set of calipers carriers to fit the 9-5, even if the discs bolt on to the hubs......??

I would think you'd still 18" wheels to fit over those calipers..?

I'm guessing they are the 345mm discs...probably the same discs as now offered in the 'cheap' 2-piston Hirsch big brake kit.

·
Premium Member
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aeropilot said:
Won't you still need to have fabricated a set of calipers carriers to fit the 9-5, even if the discs bolt on to the hubs......??

I would think you'd still 18" wheels to fit over those calipers..?

I'm guessing they are the 345mm discs...probably the same discs as now offered in the 'cheap' 2-piston Hirsch big brake kit.
I was under the impression the later Vauxhalls and the post 2002 9-5 had a common mounting point [I could be wrong though], if no, then no fabrication is required as AP racing stock and supply brackets. The price point suggests the calipers are CP5200 with the 330mm rotors, these goes behind most flat faced 17x7" rims, though 7.5 wide rims are better. I can certainly recommend AP Racing brakes with a 9-5, simply excellent in all respects.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Great lookin stoppers I wonder who got them :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts