SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of wheels from this guy In November last year. The pictures he sent me were low res so I called him and told him if they had cosmetic issues I was not interested. He assured me "he would not sell me anything with a scratch on it" and if I was unhappy he would do whatever it takes to make it right.

The wheels that arrived were completely rashed to holy hell and he asked me to let him find another set. Months went by ... nothing. I finally return the wheels to the guy 3 months ago and he only refunded me ~1/3 of the payment saying he would send more money soon. well 3+ months later and nothing. No return of many many emails. Not taking my calls.

This guy is a crook. You can find him flooding craigslist with ads in about every state.
www.saabman93.com :nono;

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad deal. :confused:

Has anyone else here on SC had negative experiences with this seller ?

SaabCentral cannot take any actions against this seller. But if there is credible evidence from multiple members here that he does not provide/deliver as promised time and time again, we may be able to put up a sticky here to warn SC members about the operation, as warranted.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I have dealt with him in person, it wasn't that bad. I bought a hood and two fenders, we met in Albany. It was ok.

Sorry to hear about the OPs bad experience.... he does have many many 9-3ss parting out....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure he sounded great on the phone, assured me he has been doing this for years and values the relationship with his customers, again under the context that if I was unhappy with the wheels a return would not turn into a 12+ month marathon to try to get my refund.

We're coming up on a year now and he has had ample opportunity to make this right. He still hasn't refunded me any more money and is sitting on both the wheels and the cash.

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
Thank you for your responses. I have chosen to delete all posts regarding this, given your very mature and responsible replies. I very much appreciate them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts