SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just a quick request for the best resource for the DI module. Mine just went and the shop qouted 435 part. 70 labor. I will do it myself but still need the part. thanks, Micah.:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does that come from the U.K. because I would rather pay a little more to have it in a reasonable amount of time. How about a U.S. source?

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
You'll be surprised how quick they can ship to you, the days of the pony express are over.;) US supplier... www.genuinesaab.com

If you go to the top of the page, theres a listings section that will give you more sources for a DI.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Also...http://www.eeuroparts.com has them for $310 including shipping. I also hear that most of their parts arrive in 1-2 days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks cryp, I went ahead and ordered from pfs. We'll see how long it takes and their price was even less at checkout! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
you will be happy w/their speed of mailing. I ordered and they gave me an expected delivery date. It was a sunday so i never expected it. I got home that day and got a notice of attempt to deliver.
Also, when you go to take the original DI out just be careful about the red clip you have to undo BEFORE trying to disconnect the plug/connector. I was worried it would be a problem so i took my very slow time and was done in only a few minutes once it was disconnected. paul.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...and indeed I was. It came in today and install took less than five minutes. By way of reference the car has 60,000 miles. thanks for the recommendation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts