SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few scratches and scuffs on the Cosmic Blue 9-3 Aero I have aquired last week.
Is there a decent product I can use to retrieve these marks and give a passable finish that can be waxed over?

I have used Colour Magic before, with the chip stick, gave a pretty decent (in non-permanent) finish/cover to red and black cars. But this blue is rather light in colour, so concerned it may show up using this method.

Sure there are some great products that have been used by fellow users. ;ol;

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going to do a full wash, dry and clay at the weekend, after I have changed the rear discs of course.

Will have a look on-line for any products.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, had to google that one, wasn't sure what you meant.

DeVilbiss JGA is a paint gun? I'm no where near capable of going down that road....scares me the thought of the damage I could inflict!

Was thinking more of a cover/touch up option for the scratches and fine cracks in the paintwork.
I can remove the swirls and tiny marks with the Bilt and Hamber Autobalm, then a layer or two of Autoglym SRP.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The JGA isn't just a spray gun, it's THE spraygun, has been for 50 years + and has barely changed, found in any bodyshop worldwide!

But back you your original question, Feracla G3/G10 and a polishing machine.. but go carfull, Used to search out red mercs, BMS, VWs and audis that the sun had made pink.. Compund + polishing machine and they looked like new, then sold on at huge profit! however the modern laquer coats killed that off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts