SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to maybe finalge a Bentley Service Manual onto my Christmas list but every store I googled has it out of stock. Not even any used copies. I did see one used copy on Amazon last week, for $158.

Since everyone keeps recomending it, I wondered if there might be some secret place I need to learn about so I can actually get one.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
davidlytle said:
keep checking ebay I got mine on there a few weeks ago for 22 bucks.
Yep there was a brand new 8V version for sale on Ebay last week. The 16V ones are the most popular since there are a lot more 16V c900's still on the road.

One of my 8V Bentley's is getting to the point where it's almost had it since I use it so much! I always keep one of the relevant version in each of my registered cars since if something happens out on the road it's good to take a breather for a short while (if the car isn't causing a hazard for other traffic!) and calm down to relieve the frustration by reading the relevant bit of the manual. :cool:

Craig.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
ya, those 16v Bentley Manuals are gold. Some jerk stole mine out of my car that I had at the shop over the summer. WTF :evil:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Dont bother they are out of stock. already tried that and waited a month. Then called, they said oh we are out of stock and dont know when we will get more. Just keep seaching ebay. I saw a few in the past few weeks sell for cheap. also check craigs list. found a couple on there but didnt get responses after I asked if they would ship

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.