SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a really good deal! I bought one for my 93 Arc. Behr Hella is a reputable brand. I just installed it and I'm in the process of pulling a vacuum on the system in prep for adding R134a. I'll follow up later with results that I expect will be good.
It came double boxed in original packaging WITH the receiver dryer!

Here's a link for as long as it lasts. Amazon products have a tendency to come and go

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003NWX1WG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Super Moderator
9,614 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Just to clarify, this is only for 03-11 9-3 4-cyl with automatic transmission, so don't buy it if you have a V6 or stick.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 04 Arc is a stick and it dropped right in. Pretty easy install. Involved bumper cover removal, pulled head lights and upper core support cross member. I also installed a new compressor then added 24 oz/680 g of R134a. It blows super cold now. ;ol;

·
Super Moderator
9,614 Posts
My 04 Arc is a stick and it dropped right in. Pretty easy install. Involved bumper cover removal, pulled head lights and upper core support cross member. I also installed a new compressor then added 24 oz/680 g of R134a. It blows super cold now. ;ol;
Hmm interesting - EPC lists a different part number for the manual trans cars. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
28 Posts
where did you buy the compressor? i need one badly cause mine is leaking and the SoCal heat just started. Ive been looking online but I dont wanna buy one that craps out on me. Or if you have any brand recommendations??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts