SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an itching to get a 3" DP to let my car breathe some, but im at a fork. Would it be wiser/cheaper/overall better to do either BCB DP or work with a exhaust shop to fab my own? and if i did do a custom pipe, would i need to include the flex pipe or is it doable to exclude it?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I love BCB but custom shops are the best. I don't believe you NEED the flex pipe but I don't know for sure. You should be able to get a full setup for around $500 ish installed.

I love custom shops I've had both cars I've owned done custom. They do great work and usually look the best. Then again if you don't have a good custom shop around BCB is probably best. I'd at least stop by the shop.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have an itching to get a 3" DP to let my car breathe some, but im at a fork. Would it be wiser/cheaper/overall better to do either BCB DP or work with a exhaust shop to fab my own? and if i did do a custom pipe, would i need to include the flex pipe or is it doable to exclude it?
I just got my BCB downpipe (krona) and I coudlnt be happier. install took half an hour and the quality is GREAT for the money.
I'm used to paying 800-1200 for a downpipe for the same quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts