SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if someone can tell me if im better off selling or refinishing my RKIIs. Ill take pics tomorrow but the clear coat is gone on part of the lip and is corroded i guess you can say.

How much would i get if i sold as is with newish tires (about 1/4 of both fronts are corroded and the backs are good) if anyones interested let me know

im planning on possibly selling the car and i know corroded rims wont be a good way to sell a car.

If this is in the wrong category or forum or whatever its called i apoligize i just want to make sure i know what a fair price would be before i put them up for sale.

Thank You!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you believe would be a fair price. the tires are high speed rated tires i forget what brand they are but they have alot of life left. The only trouble spot is the lip the center part is in great condition.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And the back ones only have one really small spot that is corroded. The front ones are somewhat bad ill have pics of each one tomorrow

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay sounds good i can do that for you tomorrow

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I honestly have no clue. I know brand new or in good condition theyre worth like $250-$300 and the tires are nice i just dont remember what brand. They look brand new i bought the car from a dealer a month ago i just cant afford a european car right now. What do you think would be fair? and if you have extra wheels i would consider a trade plus cash since i would need to buy a set before selling these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
2 Participants
01stage295aero
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing