SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I normally frequent VolvoSpeed since I own a Volvo, but in trying to sell these wheels, I figured maybe someone with a Saab would be a better market to sell them (since they are Saab OEM wheels after all). I'm very active on StanceWorks as well as VolvoSpeed but since I do not own a Saab, I hadn't registered over here. I know you guys are 5x110, so any jargon about 5x108 or other bolt patterns in the rest of this Ad was just copied over from other forums. I would be very interested in trading for other 5x110 wheels since I have a adapter setup that will accept 5x110 for my 5x108 Volvo.

StanceWorks Profile
http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/member.php?u=1681

VolvoSpeed Profile
http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/user/20730-jvc/

Looking to trade for something 17x8+ or 18x8+, can be staggered, can need a re-finish (if not too beat up), looking for something unique and no replicas. Willing to consider the right OEM wheel from another brand vehicle. 5x108 or 5x110 would be cool, but I'm very open to adapters.

17x8
5x110
ET35
CB 65.1

Polished Lips
Pearl White Faces
Chrome BBS Center Caps
Original BBS Wheel Bolts in Factory Finish

Tires are Falken 512 205/45-17 with probably 8,000 miles on them. Still plenty of tread, a little bit of camber wear from the backs, but when I had these tires put on these wheels I had them flipped and moved to the front.

Will sell to Volvo guys (or anyone 5x108) with Wobble Nuts and 5x108-5x108 Adapter style spacers from Motorsports Tech, both hub and wheel centric to 65.1. 15mm front, 20mm rear.

Wheels Only - $1000 + Shipping
Wheels and Tires - $1250 + Shipping
Wheels and Tires and Adapters and Wobble Nuts - $1500 + Shipping

Wheels were professionally refinished by Sergeys House of Wheels this past spring and were put on a week before SoWo so they've only been driven on for a little over a month (and counting)

Sergeys House of Wheels
https://www.facebook.com/sergeyshouseofwheels?fref=ts

Wheels are Currently located in Cincinnati, OH 45213, but could be delivered to the following Cities and in between for extra depending on where. (willing to be very reasonable on travel expenses for delivery) Milwaukee, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville.

And onto the pictures...

RK 4 by JVC8790, on Flickr

Rk 5 by JVC8790, on Flickr

BBS RK-2 by JVC8790, on Flickr

BBS RK by JVC8790, on Flickr

I can get more pictures if interested.

Thanks for Looking
-John

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Man, those would look good on my Cosmic Blue Aero. I would hate to have to clean those things. Nice Volvo you have there, I also have a V70 T5 in addition to my 9-5 wagon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cleaning them isn't that bad, I've waxed them a bit and most brake dust just wipes right off. Low dust pads are a must, but other than that they don't get too dirty. The occasional lip polishing helps as well.

I considered the red caps, but if I did that I really wanted gold bolts. The colors in the chrome cap work well, the white in the BBS logo matches the pearl white, the gray of the BBS matches the bolts, and the chrome to the polished lips.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too bad my Viggen isn't at home in Glencoe, seeing as i noticed you live around tower beach haha.
Yeah haha, I was living in Winnetka where I grew up until last month when I moved back to Cincinnati where I went to school. Good eye!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
What is that v70 t5 like compared to a 9-5 Aero? More agile cause it lighter? As easy to tune?
I can only speak for the wagon side as I have both in the driveway right now. The wagon is a 01 second gen. It's definitely not as nimble as the Aero wagon and feels much heavier. Everything on my Aero feels lighter and more precise. The Volvo is definitely much more of a cruiser and more comfortable ride. The Saab is not harsh by any means, but the V70 just soaks up all kinds of bumps. We took a trip down to Savannah and I took the Volvo. Main reason was because the Aero was getting a new engine :cry: and the forecast called for rain and I know how fast the streets flood down there. My Aero sits low and would have been up past the front spoiler in water.:lol: I will say there is something about the engine on the Volvo. When it gets going it feels like a train pulling away. In the Saab it comes on quick and you feel it more instantly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still for sale, open to trades for your non-refinished multipiece wheels or original wheels. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price Drop!

Wheels Only - $950 + Shipping
Wheels and Tires - $1200 + Shipping
Wheels and Tires and Adapters and Wobble Nuts - $1450 + Shipping

1 - 10 of 10 Posts