SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to replace the front badge so I'm thinking of changing all to custom badges for the Wagon. I want the black badge with either Nordic or Aero sign on it.

I missed the group buy for vinyl and I remember someone giving a web contact from Greece. I searched a while but couldn't spot that. Can anyone help me please?

And there are my size as I understand from all:
63mm - front/rear badges 9-5 saloon/estate
55mm - OEM 9-5 wheel badge

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"63mm - front/rear badges 9-5 saloon/estate"

Yesterday I measured the rear badge on 2005 Estate and the badge diameter was about 67mm. The info I have from a previous badge replacement topic does not apply to 2004-05 then. Does half a mm make difference for rear as I didn't measure exactly? Or if anyone knows the very exact numbers for MY2004/05, that will also help. Fronts are 63 as stated though.

And finally is the badge on the steering wheel also changable without causing any damage? If so, what is the exact size?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Unless the previous badge leaves a mark, or there is an indent for the rear badge, I think you could use a 63mm badge on the hatch with no problems.

Are you custom-ordering from the link you posted, or a local place?

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
I just lost the paint from my rear badge (01 estate...) does this decal stick on the now-blank badge or do you remove the badge then stick it to the car?

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
They stick onto the existing badge.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts