SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20190403_210633.jpg
well after about 7 years of not being on the site, due to life getting in the way just wanted to say hello again from Md. Still have my Vig, mostly stored in the garage, just recently replaced the driver side heated seat element. Lower portion. But other then that just the occasional drive around the block or cars and coffee. Presently have 126k on her. Still have the jzw stage 4 tune, whatever happened to that guy anyway???. Still runs like a champ. May be letting her go next year, looking to get a lotus elise and not enough room in the garage. Depends on what kinda offers I get. Deff not giving it away. Anyway glad to see the forum is still active and I still recognize some names. I plan on going to the saab convention in June up in New York so looking forward to that.

·
Registered
17,637 Posts
I think JZW had family issues of some sort. Someone else might know the details.

Join us in the OG9-3 workshop. And take that car out more regularly.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Good to see you back. All too frequently you just see people disappear and are left wondering. You sure that Lotus will give you more grins per mile than the Viggen? Very nice car by the way. I have an '01 Convertible Viggen project in Laser Red. Just started on it this summer and promptly broke my elbow. Twice. Within 5 weeks. Second surgery on same place in that time span hurts more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree it will be hard to part with the vig. I probally will keep it due to the fact they just dont bring any decent money yet. I just have to tell the wife shes losing her spot in the garage.😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts