SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
All FRONT wheel drive.

If you want an all wheel 95 pick up a 4 cyl AWD fro 2011, same engien basically, then sut do all the performance modifications to that car

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
I appreciate your feedback. Please control your foul language.:evil:
Really you come here and post a rude comment to someone who contributed more to this forum then %90 of the people hear and don't expect some kind of feedback??? On top of that a thread that was almost 2 years old.

Maybe you should think a little bit more before you post.:nono;

·
Registered
65 Posts
Really you come here and post a rude comment to someone who contributed more to this forum then %90 of the people hear and don't expect some kind of feedback??? On top of that a thread that was almost 2 years old.

Maybe you should think a little bit more before you post.:nono;
So you wanna say almost anyone here are useless? Dont be a prick man. :nono;

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
Gentlemen. Please break off your discourse now. There is nothing further to be accomplished here. Sanctions await any who do not comply. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know how the transmission looks on the outside. I also know how hit looks on the inside. Don't make the mistake of thinking you are the only one on this forum with half a brain and some mechanical knowledge.

I understand your concerns, now it's your turn to understand that the transmission has nothing to do with my plans. Clearly this design is nothing like you see now, otherwise I wouldn't be considering a patent.
I would love a all wheel drive capability. Where do I sign up?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts