SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a web page SPAM advert for a "free ODB II Bluetooth hookup". I always like to see what the catch is to "FREE" with advertisers (I'm marketing/sales oriented) so I went to the site. You have to specify your vehicle and go 90% through the ordering process to get the shipping charges... so I went in to select my vehicle. Here's what I found for Saab models in 2002:

·
Registered
392 Posts
What?
You HIGH SAAB MASTER do not know that?
Yes my favorite Russian Swede, I actually do know that one: there weren't any, as they started production in 04, and weren't available to the public until 05. That why I wrote LMAOOOO after my comment......Again stay safe out there from wuflu, I got you on a round of brew, what kind you like ?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Name them, you HIGH SAAB MASTER.
You're just upset because the passenger belt might ACTUALLY fit, and it wasn't you that suggested to try it. You still never answered my original question from that post of what actually makes them physically different aside from a number, when physically they look the same.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Since
Name them, you HIGH SAAB MASTER.
In that original post you also said something about Saab not being stupid, or something random along those lines. Well if we go by that logic, then why would saab, being so smart, design a completely different part for the other side of the car when it is a mirror image? From working in the automotive manufacturing field for many years, I can say as an educated guess, I bet it would work. Especially since I have taken apart that model and year the OP was talking about, and all of the hardware and the mounting points on the car are exactly the same on both sides. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,906 Posts
Unfortunately no, not high today, ran out of the good herb. LOL SO if you insist on calling me that, it's just Saab Master right now LMAO
The quarantine is affecting all of us pal! Package stores (liquor / beer stores for non CT residents) are still open so there's still some medicine available. If you get bored you can listen to the Shmap'n Shmazz album by Cap'n Jazz and kick back.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The quarantine is affecting all of us pal! Package stores (liquor / beer stores for non CT residents) are still open so there's still some medicine available. If you get bored you can listen to the Shmap'n Shmazz album by Cap'n Jazz and kick back.
Definitely affecting us All unfortunately. Package stores are open here too, some of the dispos near me are closed. That track sounded pretty sweet, THANKS :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts