SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone running for auxiliary lighting on their 9000? Please post a photo. What type of lights and how did you mount them?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any specific generation/body style you are interested in? I have an ‘88 5dr with factory square Hella fog lights I can post :) lights themselves are broken but show placement.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Any specific generation/body style you are interested in? I have an ‘88 5dr with factory square Hella fog lights I can post :) lights themselves are broken but show placement.
All of them !

I just purchased the Baja Designs Squadron Sports and will upload a photo when I get them installed. They come with all the wiring but I am hoping to wire into the factory fog light switch. Does anyone know how this would work ? Would I just run the switch wire from the Baja wire loom into the relay pins for the OEM switch and pull the fuse for the factory fogs ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
All of them !

I just purchased the Baja Designs Squadron Sports and will upload a photo when I get them installed. They come with all the wiring but I am hoping to wire into the factory fog light switch. Does anyone know how this would work ? Would I just run the switch wire from the Baja wire loom into the relay pins for the OEM switch and pull the fuse for the factory fogs ?

I would imagine that you could retain the factory fog switch if you’re came so equipped!

I will be happy to take some proper photos of the wiring for you if that helps. I am actually removing mine for now until I can replace so it’s perfect timing.

Someone may be able to chime in on how to retain the factory switch or correct me if I’m wrong. Definitely wish there was more engagement on this forum. Let’s bring back the Saab’s!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tied into pin 87 of the stock fog relay , which allows me to use the OEM switch. These Baja Designs lights are BRIGHT, and these are their budget lights. Awesome company to deal with, and burly wiring harness. Lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
240 Posts
My CDE has factory fogs but they need some work(along with the rest of the car). Already have a replacement housing for the busted one. They'll get yellow LED fog bulbs eventually..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts