SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am about to pick up my 93 vector sport 1.9 tdi 150bhp combi :)) I have a question about the aux points. I see there is one in the dash and am led to believe there is another in the armrest box, didn't see it though? When connecting through the aux via phone or mp3, how good is the sound quality, i ask because years ago i had a lead fitted to an alpine stereo for my mp3 but the sound was awful, had to have it on full volume to hear it, it was like plugging in some headphones and turning the volume right up without wearing them haha. Hope its better in the saab. Thanks for any help in advance :)

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
nope only the 1 in the dash for the MY07+ models,the armrest one is MY03-06 models

·
Super Moderator
9,673 Posts
Whats the sound quality like played through a mp3 or phone?
no idea i'm afraid,i still use discs as i have both cd changers in my 04.Even though i do have the aux in aswell,never use it..;ol;

·
Registered
10 Posts
The cash aux works well, but not great. Volume is significantly softer than the radio volume on the same setting, but still very usable. I just we wish we could add the arm rest aux port in on my 2010 model. I'd prefer to have the iPod left in the armrest wear it can charge and play without being visible. I hate wires/clutter in my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts