SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I put the boost gauge in, and I'm happy with my selection. The gauge is definetely not too bright, I think it fits well. This is the standard white light, it also came with a red and green cover for the light. I was hoping i could get an orange light cover, so it would match other things, which i may end up doing.

Green would match, but i dont like a lot of green.

Yes... i know the LED behind the dash is out ;oops:
---

I put this next one in so you could see the brightness in comparison to the Sirius unit I have.

I highly reccomend this gauge to anyone. Also, I got a medal "frame" that has double sided tape and sticks on the dash. I didn't feel like spending more money for a pillar mount that wouldnt even fit.

Here are some day pictures I took today and you can see the gauge holder easier:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
www.photobucket.com

You can host photos here for free and link directly to the photobucket page so your pics are displayed in the forum and no clicking a link necessary.

I don't have a webshots membership so I can't view the pictures.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Nice work. I love Autometer stuff. I'm definitely going to get me one (probably the one with the carbon fiber face to match my dash) soon.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Think thats the colour the SID and ACC panel appears using flash photography. It looks like you need to do the pixel fix job SaabNC!! :cheesy:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kermit said:
Think thats the colour the SID and ACC panel appears using flash photography. It looks like you need to do the pixel fix job SaabNC!! :cheesy:
Haha yes its the flash that made the color look odd. I tried the pixel fix and blew it big time, so one of these days i need to buy a new one. Waiting for my moment when i have the funds and a cheap one pops up on Ebay. Being a college student, this is the time of year we have to save money... :roll:

Finn, the large sticker is the North Carolina registration sticker. It sucks, but at least I dont have a front license plate :lol:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
I still find it hard to believe so many students in the US are driving tuned 9-5's :eek:

My push bike had an air horn though :roll:

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
I had a mileometer on my Raleigh Arena racer. And cards in the rear wheels to go clack, clack, clack. ;oops:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Chris 9-5 said:
I still find it hard to believe so many students in the US are driving tuned 9-5's :eek:

Probably not so many of them are highschool students like me...... 11th grade whooohooo

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if I am the youngest person on these forums now...... 16 anyone?

·
Registered
905 Posts
LOL I actually thought I was the only college student :lol:

I would have an extra $500 this summer to spend on my car if I didnt already spend it on one semester's worth of textbooks :evil: I want to upgrade my V6! :cry:

Just out of curiousity, what are you guys majoring in? (Chris I promise this wont turn into something you have to move to the Lounge! :D )

I'm at Adelphi University in Long Island, NY majoring in Biology (im on the premed track).

Fima

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
saabnc said:
Luckily we can rent textbooks, so I can spend more money on the car. :cheesy:
Now thats cool :cool:

Personally I am at the University of Life, majoring in "debt management" as I own a Saab :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Chris 9-5 said:

I had a mileometer on my Raleigh Arena racer. And cards in the rear wheels to go clack, clack, clack. ;oops:Yesterday 10:35 PM
All I used to get was me flares caught in the chain of my Chopper:p

G

·
bazwold said:
All I used to get was me flares caught in the chain of my Chopper:p
My first bike was a chopper. I see they are back in the shops again but the seats are different and they dont have the cool gear change anymore. We used to use a clothes peg and abit of plastic for the clack clack along with a 6ft fibreglass pole with a little flag on it. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts