SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I would check your local market. You have a Saab Australia club, and excellent classifieds section on here.

I would post an OBO and clean your car up real nice, host lots of pictures and market it well to get good dollar.

Values for an Automatic 16V are anywhere in Pacific BC about $600-$2,500 depending on condition.

In the East these cars are beaters worth about $23 or less to most people for some reason. The prices are all over the place.

The mods are going to see this as just a sneaky way around an obvious add. With a Join date of 2 months ago and a post count of 37, tings will not swing your way to well. We have to keep this forum free of clutter. Expect your thread to be deleted. Hope you read this in time.

FIX THOES HEATED SEATS! it is a BIG selling feture an it is very easy to do.

Tom

PS Things are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Original post deleted, I did not want to appear to be posting a ad, thanks to Woywitka for the heads up though it was not my intention.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
watson said:
Original post deleted, I did not want to appear to be posting a ad, thanks to Woywitka for the heads up though it was not my intention.
it is just a good call. PM me if you want any further help. You saved yourself the embarassment of a thread lock, I speak from experience.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
woywitka said:
I would check your local market. You have a Saab Australia club, and excellent classifieds section on here.

I would post an OBO and clean your car up real nice, host lots of pictures and market it well to get good dollar.

Values for an Automatic 16V are anywhere in Pacific BC about $600-$2,500 depending on condition.

In the East these cars are beaters worth about $23 or less to most people for some reason. The prices are all over the place.

The mods are going to see this as just a sneaky way around an obvious add. With a Join date of 2 months ago and a post count of 37, tings will not swing your way to well. We have to keep this forum free of clutter. Expect your thread to be deleted. Hope you read this in time.

FIX THOES HEATED SEATS! it is a BIG selling feture an it is very easy to do.
Heated seats here in Australia are a complete waste of space! Our climate (except in a very small part of the country where it actually does get snow regularly in winter) is for the most part not cold northern-hemisphere style with big snow coverage in winter.

Craig.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do not wish to extend this thread as quite obviously it seemed to be out of order, but Craig you obviously do not live in Canberra in winter :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts