SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the site got updated and they are finally clearing the backlog of orders. If it all works out, then I might go in for the second order batch methinks...

For those that have Gen1 versions, how hard was it to install?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
They got a spiffy new site, it does seem that they are finally pulling together.

They say I'll get my repair back soon! :cool:

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Your in luck! I have a pet pig with wings!!! :cheesy:

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Well I may have more faith because I recieved mine, and it worked beautifully for a while, until it started playing with my blinkers... Had to send it back for repairs, they just said they should be shipping out repairs sometime soon.

G

·
This probably was a good idea 3-4 years ago but there are too many new and cool iPod solutions available now.

One thing with the Audiotroll is you only have a very small display available. The other one is it only allows for 5 playlists. I don't know about you but I have at least a 100 playlists (each cd is a playlist in).

The only advantage I can see is the dash stays completely stock but it doesn't outweigh the disadvantages for me.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i've been having problems finding decent solutions other than AudioTroll (which I am still waiting to order) that allow me to use the steering controls and not have to change out the stock AS/3 or have to us FM modulator which messes with sound quality (likewise with the tape option)... Any ideas other than hardwiring the AS/3?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I'll probably just end up getting the computer set-up that I've seen pop-up around here and just copy my library onto it's hard drive with itunes and the such. Seems very easy and very very cool. Plus I could just have AutoEnginuity running all the time. I'm probably going to be doing this in the summer actually. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts