SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so will 5x112 audi wheels work? i have herd that they are close enough that they will fit. i dream about some staggered multi piece bbs's or go for the gangster euro trash look with some polished a8L monoblocks...

ps my rear fenders are already rolled quite a big to fit my big tires on my rk's

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the help! it looks like it will be till the end of winter till i pick some up because this weekend i decided going to bumb it up in brekenridge for ski season so will be tight on cash. but i will deff try and get some audi wheels to fit soon! i may try to bolt up the wheels off my buddys b5 s4 just to see how close it is soon. if they fit ill take lots of pics of it. i was thinking some black b5 s4 wheels might looks really sexy. my rk's are powdercoated dark matallic gunmetal and they look really nice with my minty green (what ever color green the 99's were) so it might look good if i stuck with the dark wheel look. but those monoblocks are sooooo sweet! but there are some s4 wheels on craigslist near me for $300 on tires... heres some nice glossy black ones

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3446118

1 - 6 of 6 Posts