SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a terrible question I know but.... can a new set of audi s4 rims fit a 2003 93 ss aero? I ask cause they would be free

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks that's all I needed to know they could have looked pretty cool I think with a different center cap

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
vectorX said:
thanks that's all I needed to know they could have looked pretty cool I think with a different center cap
Saab 9-3SS uses 5x110 bolt pattern with offset of 41 or LESS, you cannot go higher then 41mm.
Other rimst that fit are from Cadillac Catera.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when I llok it up its lists the catera rims as 16x17 5, lugs on115 is that just because they are 16" rims forgive me I have no idea when it comes to this stuff, lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
vectorX said:
when I llok it up its lists the catera rims as 16x17 5, lugs on115 is that just because they are 16" rims forgive me I have no idea when it comes to this stuff, lol
Check out wheel selector on www.tirerack.com
Both 9-3 and Catera rims are 5x110
Catera rims are 16x7, saab 16x6.5, but 16x7 will fit

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I thought that 5x112 will fit on the SS with a different kind of bolt. But I would never put S4 wheels on a 9-3... that's blasphemy.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, well at least everyone has a different number to throw in. I do like the look of the new s4 rims but I would find a way to put a saab badge in the middle you better believe that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts