SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
LOL my best friend drives an audi il have to show this to him!!!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I definitely had a good laugh the first time I saw this....fortunately it's a joke though.

Although I am tempted to call the local shop and ask them why this method didn't work for me. :)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
durrr..for the DIY sandblasting poboi method to work, you need to mix the sand with water first!!! two gallons to one pound. If your engine stops after the first couple of ounces, it means you have created too much extra power and you need to pull that fart-can exhaust off to restrict your motor up a little. Duh!! Audi people...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
KSpark said:
I definitely had a good laugh the first time I saw this....fortunately it's a joke though. :)
It took the Audi forum a few posts to actually confirm that it WAS a joke. Perhaps Audi drivers are like Volvo drivers? :p

Nice idea though :D

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
i was gonna say....if that wasn't a joke, that guy doesn't deserve to be around cars. something like is as bad as the sap who crashed a bugatti. even as a joke, it reinforces one point, never trust a honda tuner around any european car. :cheesy:

·
Registered
917 Posts
saabchilten said:
i was gonna say....if that wasn't a joke, that guy doesn't deserve to be around cars. something like is as bad as the sap who crashed a bugatti. even as a joke, it reinforces one point, never trust a honda tuner around any european car. :cheesy:
Hey, you gotta be smart if you're taking out the rear seats to save weight but then putting a huge spoiler on the trunk. :roll:

·
Registered
713 Posts
lol of course you have to have a pigeon bench on a front wheel drive car, gives the sensation of flying...

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
KSpark said:
Hey, you gotta be smart if you're taking out the rear seats to save weight but then putting a huge spoiler on the trunk. :roll:
i know. don't you just love those bodykits and spoilers that look like they'd fall off if you tapped them in the wrong place? :cheesy:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was linked to a very similar post from another forum a couple years ago. I'm uncertain where it originated but it's good to see it's still in use :)
If only porting were that easy!

·
Registered
134 Posts
and I also heard if you hook up a leaf blower to your intake it'll give you like 178923498 PSI of boost and make 123267959832689 HP to the WHEELS!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I read the same thing on a different forum for a different car. It's a fake.

However, I read something on an I300 Forum one time about a kid putting Armor-All on his tire treads and then driving in the rain and crashed into a poll, with pictures. It was pretty hilarious.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
i despise armor all. used it on the plastic dash in my brothers car once. NEVER did it again. too damn shiny. ALSO (this means listen), i've heard that that stuff actually dries out the plastic and can lead to cracking. apparently that stuff is what destroyed many c900 dashes.

then again. the wheels? you'd have to be braindead.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I love amour all. I will stand behind it 100%. I use their leather treatment, dach cleaner, soap, you name it.

But to each his own.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have to laugh becuse I ran across that post awhile ago on the audi site, laughed my *** off when I read it.

I love the reply about wanting to paint the inside of his engine, wondered if that would work to do that.

·
Registered
771 Posts
9-3sleeper said:
I love amour all. I will stand behind it 100%. I use their leather treatment, dach cleaner, soap, you name it.

But to each his own.
i have to atest to it too. armour saves dashes out here in arizona, I used to use it twice a week on my saab, than i stop for 3-4 months (the dash was flawless no cracks or rips) and after that time period i had a crack in my dash, so it was back to armour all twice a week, and the crack hasn't expanded

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
maybe i should have my uncle confirm this for me then (he's where i heard it from). he's the one who repairs a ton of saabs and has seen plenty of cracked dashes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts