SaabCentral Forums banner

attention people with cooling issues!

556 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  woywitka 
#1 ·
don't know if this has been adressed before but...the main cooling fan on my car wasn't working, only the a/c fan, it would always click on at incosistently high points on th temp guage. it would run for a long time beore the temp would even start to come down. now that i'm getting my a/c sorted a fuse was put in for the a/c, and vola once the guage gets to about 60% of the way up the now operation main fan clicks on the fan that didn't work before and cools the car very quicky, it cycles on and off for short intervals in traffic. my guess would be the main fan is involved in the a/c circuit. the a/c fan will click on even if the a/c is not operation for added cooling. so if my main fan wasn't working then the a/c fan would go "whoa she's getting hot, better try to cool it" and would click on at really high points on the gauge and be very poor at cooling the radiator. just an idea or perhaps i'm just slow. so pop and fuse in that a/c slot:D -thoes of you who are having cooling issues realting to fan clicking on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.