SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 4 and a half hours, I cant figure out any way to have an aux. input on one of our tape/cd/radio P.O.S.
I am officially giving up. unless i can find a cd changer for cheap to hack the cd connecting line.

Has anybody else tried to find a way to do it, or am i the lone ranger trying to re-invent the wheel?

If anyone happens to figure something out and finds a way to run an aux. input. help me out and if anyone wants help with the best way to open up the stereo i can help with that after doing 4 times over the past few weeks.

Nick

X

·
0 Posts
Nick I am sure I read and saw pics, something about soldering a conection somewhere over on the 9-3 forum, I think, maybe :confused: Damn thats a bit vague and not very helpful....Sorry

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats alright...what they have found can only be done on the cd only deck...we have a tape deck too, so its a completely different stereo. So i tried to figure it out a little differently, but it didnt work.

Nick

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tape adapter too easy....:roll:

and direct aux input would sound soo much better than fm transmitter or tape adapter.

I think i might try fm modulation as my next step. it works by cutting off the antenna, and running your input through the antenna on a radio station. so its your input on a station, and supposedly no interference cause the antenna gets cut out when you flip a switch. flip the switch back and youve got your radio again

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts