1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
they should work, but he has a 2.0. the only saab that does not use the same stuff is all the xwd. So in theory 2003-2010 2.0 and v6 all have the same suspension excluding the XWD. i am pretty positive that this statement is true, although i cannot back it up with hard evidence.

so yes you should be fine.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they should work, but he has a 2.0. the only saab that does not use the same stuff is all the xwd. So in theory 2003-2010 2.0 and v6 all have the same suspension excluding the XWD. i am pretty positive that this statement is true, although i cannot back it up with hard evidence.

so yes you should be fine.

pacotaco,

since you'll be doing my install thought I'd let you know I'm ordering Koni FSD's and Eibachs after work today rather than the Koni sports and H&Rs. Found a great combo deal with the FSDs and Eibachs.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nevermind, Andy's Auto Sports was/still is running a promo for Koni FSDs and Eibach Spring combo for our cars for $672 but i called yesterday and cancelled my order after not only finding out they were backordered for a month but also after reading hundreds of one-star reviews for Andy's Auto Sports. Apparently they are one of, if not the worst online auto-retailer to do business with.

guess this means back to the search for some in-stock, non-drop shipped Koni Yellows and H&R springs.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
GS was really fast for mine. You could ask them if they would offer the same deal that they do when you combine vogtland and their koni yellows but with H&Rs instead. I have the vogtlands and now that they've settled I'm pretty happy with the ride height. At first I was a little worried they were going to be too high but they came down quite a bit.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GS was really fast for mine. You could ask them if they would offer the same deal that they do when you combine vogtland and their koni yellows but with H&Rs instead. I have the vogtlands and now that they've settled I'm pretty happy with the ride height. At first I was a little worried they were going to be too high but they came down quite a bit.
I would love to do that but the problem is that GS raised their prices SO much on the Koni/shocks combo! How much did you get it for? Because they're priced at $856 now :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts